Bilingual Project Manager
ZGP is a real estate development firm specializing in Residential & commercial projects in California. Our office is located in City of Industry.
We are in need of a full-time Project Manager local to Los Angeles, CA. and occasionally to travel to San Francisco, CA.
- At least 2 years direct Project Manager/Construction Manager experience in residential/commercial construction is required.
- Must have experience with ground up multifamily or hospitality construction projects.
- Bilingual in Chinese/Mandarin and English is required. PLEASE TAKE NOTE. THIS IS REQUIRED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Manage and implement projects through entitlement process, design development, construction, and project completion on several projects simultaneously;
- Work with project team to manage projects from project start to finish;
- Identify consultants needed for project;
- Develop and Write project specific consultant scopes of work;
- Solicit and Engage Consultants, Professional services and Vendors;
- Assist with Architectural, Structural, and MEP Plan Coordination
- Analyze and qualify proposals;
- Obtain all permits and documentation necessary for project; Knowledge of site development and residential construction techniques, permitting, and inspections;
- Effective interpersonal skills and working cooperatively and effectively within a team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and coordination of work crews concurrently;
- Develop and Submit project budgets and schedules;
- Control Budget, Qualifications, Completion Schedule;
- Process consultant payment and manage Payment log;
- Coordinate project mobilization process with Project Management;
- Assist with Architectural, Structural, and MEP Plan Coordination;
- Review Understand and Ensure Design Compliance with Residential and Hotel Requirements;
- Update and manage construction schedule;
- Communicate weekly updates to executive leadership on project;
- Update and maintain project status on internal project management software;
- Manage and review project documentation such as: subcontracts/material contracts, submittals, bid related documents, design mods, change orders, purchase orders, billings, RFIs, etc.
- Document and track all action items as needed
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day field supervision at the sites. Ensure all construction is being performed to quality standards in compliance with design specifications, drawings, budget, and schedule.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed. Effectively and accurately Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to involved contractors.
- Maintain regular estimates of the cost-to-completion and time-to-completion for each task.
- 4-year college degree, accredited university, in design (or closely related discipline)
- 4 years experience in design management. At least 2 years direct Project Manager/Design Manager experience in residential/commercial construction is required
- Work authorization: United States (Required)